Windows Store App Development introduces the Windows 8.x app model to readers familiar with traditional desktop development. You’ll explore dozens of carefully crafted examples as you master Windows features, the Windows Runtime, and the best practices of app design. Along the way, you’ll pick up tips for deploying apps, including selling through the Windows Store.
This book requires some knowledge of C#. No experience with Windows 8 is needed.
- Designing, creating, and selling Windows Store apps
- Developing touch and sensor-centric apps
- Working C# examples, from feature-level techniques to complete app design
- Making apps that talk to each other
- Mixing in C++ for even more features