If your website is a jumpy collection of linked pages, you are behind. Single page web applications are your next step: pushing UI rendering and business logic to the browser and communicating with the server only to synchronize data, they provide a smooth user experience, much like a native application. But, SPAs can be hard to develop, manage, and test.
This book assumes basic knowledge of web development. No experience with SPAs is required.
- Design, build, and test a full-stack SPA
- Best-in-class tools like jQuery, TaffyDB, Node.js, and MongoDB
- Real-time web with web sockets and Socket.IO
- Touch controls for tablets and smartphones
- Common SPA design mistakes