Sencha Architect is a visual app builder that empowers a developer (and a development team) to design, develop, and deploy apps from a single and integrated environment. It also provides support for Ext JS and Sencha Touch development.
Sencha Architect App Development is a practical, hands-on guide that will teach you how to develop a complete application with Ext JS and Sencha Touch. You will learn everything from creating the project, including creating the models, views, controllers and stores, to the build to production. Along the way, this book also highlights the Sencha Architect features that will help you to improve your productivity.
Sencha Architect App Development starts by describing Sencha Architect, the Toolbox, Project Inspector, Confi Panel, Toolbar, the Canvas: Design View, and Code Editor.
You will then learn how to develop a complete application with Ext JS using the MVC architecture, and also how to integrate Sencha Architect with server side code such as PHP and MySQL. You will also learn how to develop a complete application with Sencha Touch, and how to integrate Sencha Architect with PhoneGap (a third-party mobile open source library).
At the end of the book, you will be given some tips and tricks that will help your development even more, and you will also learn how to build, publish, and package an application natively using Sencha Command and Sencha Architect.
What you will learn from this book:
- Develop Ext JS and Sencha Touch applications
- Integrate Sencha Architect with other IDEs (Eclipse, Aptana, and others)
- Implement Sencha Architect with server side code (PHP and MySQL)
- Integrate Sencha Architect with PhoneGap
- Learn tips and tricks to improve your productivity
- Build, package, and emulate a Sencha Touch app with Sencha Architect and Sencha Command
- Work with resources and create new JS and CSS files within the project