Gradle in Action is a comprehensive guide to end-to-end project automation with Gradle. Starting with the basics, this practical, easy-to-read book discusses how to establish an effective build process for a full-fledged, real-world project. Along the way, it covers advanced topics like testing, continuous integration, and monitoring code quality. You’ll also explore tasks like setting up your target environment and deploying your software.
The book assumes a basic background in Java, but no knowledge of Groovy.
- A comprehensive guide to Gradle
- Practical, real-world examples
- Transitioning from Ant and Maven
- In-depth plugin development
- Continuous delivery with Gradle