This new edition covers iPhoto 9.5 for Mac and iPhoto 2.0 for iOS.
Whether you’re on a Mac or iOS device, iPhoto now makes it easier than ever to organize, edit, publish, print, and share your photos—but neither version of the program offers a manual to help you get going. Fortunately, David Pogue and Lesa Snider offer a clear and objective guide to iPhoto in this witty, authoritative book.
The important stuff you need to know
- Organize your collection. Group your pictures by events, albums, people, or places.
- Sharpen your editing skills. Use all of iPhoto’s editing options, whether you’re on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
- Dive into new features. Learn about the enhanced mapping system, new slideshow themes, and streamlined printing.
- Compare your photos. View multiple shots side by side to determine which is best.
- Share your shots online. Post photos on iCloud or Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, and other social sites.
- Keep web journals. Create snazzy, customizable online scrapbook pages.
- Create projects. Have fun building slideshows, gift books, calendars, and cards.