What you will learn from this book：
- To perform effective penetration testing with Metasploit
- To develop advanced and sophisticated auxiliary modules
- To fuzz applications and create exploits in Metasploit
- To port sophisticated exploits from Perl and Python
- To automate web application attack scripts
- To test services such as databases, VoIP, and SCADA systems
- To reinvent traditional browser-based exploits
- To speed up penetration testing with Metasploit’s automated mode
- To attack clients with the Social Engineering Toolkit
- To implement attacks on web servers and systems with Armitage GUI
- To script attacks in Armitage using Cortana scripting
The Metasploit framework has been around for a number of years and is one of the most widely used tools for carrying out penetration testing on various services.
This book is a hands-on guide to penetration testing using Metasploit and covers its complete development. It will help you clearly understand the creation process of various exploits and modules and develop approaches to writing custom functionalities into the Metasploit framework.
This book covers a number of techniques and methodologies that will help you learn and master the Metasploit framework.
You will also explore approaches to carrying out advanced penetration testing in highly secured environments, and the book’s hands-on approach will help you understand everything you need to know about Metasploit.