Dreamweaver CC is a powerful tool for designing all kinds of websites, from those with simple, static pages to interactive, media-driven sites for desktop, laptop, and mobile devices. But the program still doesn’t include a printed guide to its amazing capabilities. That’s where this Missing Manual comes in. With hands-on tutorials and coverage of every feature, you’ll learn to build, deploy, and manage sites whether you’re an experienced designer or just getting started.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Dive into page design. Quickly learn the basics of working with text, images, links, and tables.
- Edit pages in Live view. Dynamically add elements to live pages and immediately see the results.
- Design once, and for all. Build fluid-grid sites that adapt themselves to desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Troubleshoot your HTML. Use the new Element Quick View to reveal the hierarchy of page elements.
- Style with ease. Tap Dreamweaver’s enhanced CSS Designer to copy and paste styles.
- Enhance Dreamweaver. Get new program features with add-ons that integrate directly with Dreamweaver.
- Bring your pages to life. Use jQuery UI to add interactive page elements like tabbed content panels.
- Create universal pages. Avoid browser incompatibility with workarounds.