About This Book
- Build a complete application with Ext JS from scratch to the production build
- Excellent tips and tricks to make your web applications stand out
- Written in an engaging and easy-to-follow conversational style, with practical examples covering the server side as well as MySQL
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Develop a splash and login screen
- Create dynamic menus and open dynamic screens
- Exploit master detail grids, master detail forms, trees, and charts
- Utilize the MVC, MVVM, and hybrid architectures
- Handle the information on the server side–no more JSON files!
- Customize and build a theme
- Build an application from scratch
This book will help you to utilize Ext JS to its full potential and will show you how to create a complete Ext JS application from scratch.
You’ll begin by learning how to create the project’s structure, splash screen, login screen, dynamic menus, open screens dynamically and master-detail grids, and much more. You will also learn how to export data to Excel including PDFs and images, while always keeping best practices in mind.
Following this, you’ll discover how to use the MVC architecture, the new MVVM. Next, you’ll learn how to customize themes and how to prepare the application to be ready for deployment upon completion.
By the end of the book, you will have learned everything you need to know to truly master Ext JS and start building advanced applications.