Photoshop CC is an outstanding image editor, but it can be pretty overwhelming. This book makes learning Photoshop as easy as possible by explaining the hows and whys in a friendly, conversational style. You’ll unlock Photoshop’s secrets, new goodies, and time-saving features, with expert tips and practical editing advice you can use every day.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Learn your way around. Tour Photoshop’s workspace and learn how to customize it.
- Unleash the magic. Use selections, layers, masks, and smart objects to safely edit images; automate common chores with actions.
- Perfect your photos. Learn to crop, resize, color-correct, retouch, combine, and prepare photos for print or online use.
- Master color. Drain, change, and add color, and even create digital makeup, partial-color effects, and duotones.
- Be artistic. Use filters effectively, create illustrations, paintings, artistic typography, animations, and videos.
- Go 3D. Create and edit 3D objects and send them off to a 3D-printing service from inside Photoshop.
- Export web graphics. Use Generator to instantly export and resize images—just by using layer names.