Whether you want to design apps, websites, or just have an intelligent conversation about design, these quick-and-dirty lessons are for you. Based on the popular UX Crash Course from Joel Marsh’s blog—read over a million times—this book follows the real-life UX process from start-to-finish, so you can apply the skills as you learn. It is also perfect for managers, programmers, salespeople, and marketers who want to know more about designing digital products and services.
- Fundamentals of UX design, no experience necessary
- Researching the weird and wonderful things users do
- The process and science of making anything user-friendly
- Using size, color, and layout to help and influence users
- Planning and making wireframes
- Making your designs feel engaging and persuasive
- Measuring how your design works in the real world
- What does a UX designer do all day?