About the book
- All the basics—objects, functions, responding to users, and more
- Think like a coder and design your own programs
- Create a text-based adventure game
- Run your programs in a web browser
- Four bonus chapters available online
About the reader
No experience required! All you need is a web browser and an internet connection.
About the author
John Larsen is a mathematics and computing teacher with an interest in educational research. He has an MA in mathematics and an MSc in information technology. He started programming in 1982, writing simple programs for teaching mathematics in 1993, building websites in 2001, and developing data-driven web-based applications for education in 2006.