Domain-Driven Design (DDD) has arrived in the PHP community, but for all the talk, there is very little real code. Without being in a training session and with no PHP real examples, learning DDD can be challenging. This book changes all that. It details how to implement tactical DDD patterns and gives full examples of topics such as integrating Bounded Contexts with REST, and DDD messaging strategies. In this book, the authors show you, with tons of details and examples, how to properly design Entities, Value Objects, Services, Domain Events, Aggregates, Factories, Repositories, Services, and Application Services with PHP. They show how to apply Hexagonal Architecture within your application whether you use an open source framework or your own. They also cover how to integrate Bounded Contexts using REST frameworks and messaging strategies.
What You Will Learn
- Correctly design all design elements of Domain-Driven Design with PHP
- Learn all tactical patterns to achieve a fully worked-out Domain-Driven Design
- Apply hexagonal architecture within your application
- Integrate bounded contexts in your applications
- Use REST and Messaging approaches