- Understand the essential elements of programming, including syntax, control, and data
- Organize and clarify your code with object-oriented and functional programming techniques
- Script the browser and make basic web applications
- Use the DOM effectively to interact with browsers
- Harness Node.js to build servers and utilities
Isn’t it time you became fluent in the language of the Web?
All source code is available online in an interactive sandbox, where you can edit the code, run it, and see its output instantly.
Marijn Haverbeke is a programming language enthusiast and polyglot. He’s worked on a wide range of software systems, from databases to compilers to editors. He runs a small business around his open source projects.