Use Kotlin to build Android apps, web applications, and more—while you learn the nuances of this popular language. With this unique cookbook, developers will learn how to apply this Java-based language to their own projects. Both experienced programmers and those new to Kotlin will benefit from the practical recipes in this book.
- Apply functional programming concepts, including lambdas, sequences, and concurrency
- See how to use delegates, late initialization, and scope functions
- Explore Java interoperability and access Java libraries using Kotlin
- Add your own extension functions
- Use helpful libraries such as JUnit 5
- Get practical advice for working with specific frameworks, like Android and Spring