Assuming only a general programming background, but no previous experience with contemporary web development, this book explains supporting technologies such as SVG, HTML5, CSS, and the DOM as needed, making it a convenient one-stop resource for a technical audience.
- Understand D3 selections, the library’s fundamental organizing principle
- Learn how to create data-driven documents with data binding
- Create animated graphs and interactive user interfaces
- Draw figures with curves, shapes, and colors
- Use the built-in facilities for heatmaps, tree graphs, and networks
- Simplify your work by writing your own reusable components