Working with AI is complicated and expensive for many developers. That’s why cloud providers have stepped in to make it easier, offering free (or affordable) state-of-the-art models and training tools to get you started. With this book, you’ll learn how to use Google’s AI-powered cloud services to do everything from creating a chatbot to analyzing text, images, and video.
Author Micheal Lanham demonstrates methods for building and training models step-by-step and shows you how to expand your models to accomplish increasingly complex tasks. If you have a good grasp of math and the Python language, you’ll quickly get up to speed with Google Cloud Platform, whether you want to build an AI assistant or a simple business AI application.
- Learn key concepts for data science, machine learning, and deep learning
- Explore tools like Video AI and AutoML Tables
- Build a simple language processor using deep learning systems
- Perform image recognition using CNNs, transfer learning, and GANs
- Use Google’s Dialogflow to create chatbots and conversational AI
- Analyze video with automatic video indexing, face detection, and TensorFlow Hub
- Build a complete working AI agent application