Go is a great language for building web applications. But teaching yourself from blog posts and the standard-library documentation can often leave you with more questions than answers.
You might be wondering:
- Where can I see a concrete example of a real-world web application?
- How is it best to structure and organize my code?
- How do I make sure I’m not making any mistakes when it comes to security?
- How do I use modules to manage and version control dependencies?
- And how do I effectively test my web application?
Let’s Go answers these questions for you — and a whole lot more.
The book guides you through the start-to-finish build of a real-world application, so you’ll gain all the knowledge, understanding and confidence you need to create production-ready applications with Go.