Revision 42 – Supports React 16.12.0 (2021-09-13)
Ready to master React?
What if you could master the entire framework in less time, with solid foundations , without beating your head against the wall? Imagine how quickly you can get all of your work done with the right tools and best practices.
Seriously, let’s stop wasting time scouring Google, searching through incorrect, out-of-date, blog posts and get everything you need to be productive in one, well-organized place, complete with both simple and complex examples to get your app up and running.
You’ll learn what you need to know to work professionally and build solid, well-tested, optimized apps with ReactJS. This book is your definitive guide or your money back.
What will I learn?
- A basic and advanced understanding of React components
- An advanced, in-depth knowledge of how React works
- How to interact with backend servers using APIs
- A complete understanding of using Redux
- How to build, validate, and populate interactive forms
- How to use inline styles for perfect looking components
- How to test React components
- How to build and use isomorphic components
- How to get control of your build process
- A deep understanding of data-driven modeling with props and state
- A deep understanding of Flux
- How to use client-side routing for pages in your apps
- How to write advanced components like auto-complete search, drag ‘n drop, and infinite scroll
- How to interact with REST, GraphQL, and Relay
- Introductory knowledge of React Native
- And much, much more