As more and more organizations migrate their applications to the cloud, cloud native computing has become the dominant way to approach software development and execution. Protecting modern, cloud native applications from threats requires the ability to defend them at runtime, when they’re most vulnerable to attacks.
This practical guide introduces you to Falco, the open source standard for continuous risk and threat detection across Kubernetes, containers, and the cloud. Falco creator Loris Degioanni and core maintainer Leonardo Grasso bring you up to speed on threat detection and show you how to get Falco up and running, plus advanced topics such as deploying Falco in production and writing your own security rules.
You’ll learn how to:
- Leverage runtime security in cloud native environments
- Detect configuration changes and unexpected behavior in the cloud
- Protect containers, Kubernetes, and cloud applications using Falco
- Run, deploy, and customize Falco
- Deploy, configure, and maintain Falco in a production environment
- Improve your compliance