Learn to scale UI libraries for performant, enterprise-ready apps
The Fullstack Web Components book is the complete guide to building UI Libraries with Web Components
There are several books about Web Components, but none go into how to integrate Web Components in an enterprise web development workflow. This book is designed to help you learn Web Components and integrate it into your actual work.
Get hands-on experience coding UI with Web Components, but also learn how to test and maintain those components in the context of a distributed UI library in Fullstack Web Components.
What’s in the book
Fullstack Web Components teaches you how to code complex user interfaces with custom elements
- The basics of working with and manipulating Web Components
- How to server-side render Web Components with Declarative Shadow DOM and Node.js
- How to create a micro-library for Web Components with TypeScript Decorators
- The best practices for maintaining a UI library made of custom elements
- What problems Web Components can solve in everyday development