Digital transformation has accelerated nearly tenfold in recent years as both a business and technology journey. Yet, most white papers and how-to guides still focus solely on the business side, rather than include methods for optimizing the technology behind it. This handbook shows CIOs, IT directors, and architects how to balance these two concerns successfully.
You’ll explore current technology trends and shifts required to build a digital business, including how enterprise architecture should evolve if it’s to sustain and grow your business. A CIO who can handle digital transformation along with business interests is a rare find. This is the ideal guide to modernizing IT.
- The latest trends and technologies driving the need for a digital enterprise architecture
- New components, layers, and concepts that comprise a framework for digital enterprise architecture
- Skills and technologies you need to modernize an enterprise architecture for a digital business
- Domains and characteristics of a digital enterprise architecture
- How to map digital enterprise technologies to the appropriate teams