Learn the entire process to land software developer interviews for jobs you actually want and are qualified to get. Understand how to research the market, prepare standout application materials, get noticed by reputable recruiters and pass automated screens. Build your skills, network and portfolio while raising your profile. Troubleshoot and iterate to launch the tech career of your dreams!
Who is this for?
This book is for newly qualified software developers seeking to land their first interviews in the field. That said, anyone seeking a tech job can learn from the expertise shared here.
- Evaluating Your Experience
- Deciding on Your Must-Haves
- Understanding What Kinds of Jobs Are Available
- Researching the Market
- Deciding Where to Apply
- Perfecting Your Resume, GitHub & LinkedIn Profiles
- Finding Unlisted Opportunities
- Getting on Recruiters’ Radar
- Passing Automated Screens
- Growing Your Professional Network
- Building in Public
- Building Your Tech Skills While Sharing What You Learn
- Troubleshooting to Bounce Back Even Stronger