Three acknowledged experts in search engine optimization share guidelines and innovative techniques that will help you plan and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy. Complete with an array of effective tactics from basic to advanced, this fourth edition prepares digital marketers for 2023 and beyond with updates on SEO tools and new search engine optimization methods that have reshaped the SEO landscape, including how generative AI can be used to support SEO and SEO-related tasks.
Novices will receive a thorough SEO education, while experienced SEO practitioners get an extensive reference to support ongoing engagements.
- Learn about the various intricacies and complexities of internet search
- Explore the underlying theory and inner workings of search engines and their algorithms
- Understand the interplay between social media engagement and other factors
- Discover tools to track results and measure success
- Examine the effects of key Google algorithm updates
- Consider opportunities for visibility in mobile, local, vertical, social, and voice search
- Build a competent SEO team with defined roles
- Identify what opportunities exist for using generative AI as part of an SEO program
- Gain insights into the future of search and internet discoverability