“Everyday Go” is the fast way to learn tools, techniques and patterns from real tools used in production.
This book is a compilation of practical examples, lessons and techniques for Go developers. The topics cover the software lifecycle from learning the fundamentals, to software testing, to distribution and monitoring.
Benefits to professional developers and businesses
- Craft internal tools that you’ll enjoy building and maintaining
- Deliver higher quality product through unit testing
- Increase reliability and uptime through monitoring and metrics
- Learn how to integrate quickly with brownfield APIs and products
- Cover your training objectives for this year
Who is this book for?
Whether you’re starting out with Go, or are at an intermediate level, then you will probably get a lot out of this book. You may get this book to expand your knowledge, or to go deeper in a certain area like Cross-compilation, Unit Testing, GitHub Actions or Goroutines.
It’s also useful as reference material for experienced Go developers, for instance – the author uses the GitHub Actions and Prometheus chapters as a refresher when creating new services.
Premium + Team editions
- 15 sample apps in a ZIP file to get you started without having to copy and paste
- Serverless add-on – Learn how to build Serverless functions in Go using OpenFaaS, which can be deployed to Kubernetes, Google Cloud Run and faasd.